Delivery Information and Returns
Shipping And HandlingFireworks a notoriously difficult to ship due to their hazardous nature. Therefore shipping costs can be very high, we subsidise this as much as possible.
1. Fireworks can only be shipped to Mainland UK addresses only. Unfortunately we do not ship to The Scottish Highlands. Delivery usually takes place during standard business hours 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
2. Please use an address where someone will be able to sign for your order. If possible use a business address for your delivery. Fireworks have to be signed for by someone over 18 and identification may be required. We cannot leave fireworks with a neighbour.
3. Failed Delivery Attempts: If the delivery fails due to no one being present at the premises or not old enough, our courier will usually leave a card for you to get in touch to arrange a re-delivery. They charge us for each re-delivery and we will pass this charge to you, delivery costs us an estimated £40-60.
4. Delivery Charges: This will be calculated based upon order value and the delivery postcode. Please use our delivery estimator located in the cart section.
We process your order right away and you will normally receive your goods within 3 - 5 business days, in most cases it will be within 2 days. We advise that you have your order delivered at least 2 weeks before your event.
Cancellations and Refunds
We really hope you will not need to return an item, but if you do here are the details.
- If 7 working days have gone since the day after you receive your fireworks, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
- You must inform us in writing of the wish to cancel your order. This can be an email (email@example.com) or by post to Discount Fireworks, 22 Sevenways Parade, Woodford Avenue, Gants Hill, Essex, IG26JX, United Kingdom.
- You have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the item in your possession.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Transport packaging may be opened to inspect your purchase.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- You will be charged a discretionary 20% restocking fee for no faulty items.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Shipping a return
Please contact us with regard to shipping of a return product, as normal courier services will not take fireworks. It is illegal to use a normal courier to transport fireworks.
In the case of a return due to unwanted goods you will be asked to pay for the full shipping, of the initial delivery and your return. Please understand this will be calculated based on your postcode as collection of the item from your address and delivery charges will apply.
Click and Collect Customers only
Fireworks can only be collected by the person who ordered them and can not be collected by a third party.
We will need personal photo identification (Drivers Licence or Passport only) and address identification (Utility Bill) when you collect, this is to prevent internet fraud.